Diamond Grading Seminar
The Diamond Grading Seminar is approved by
The National Association Of Goldsmiths (U.K.)
ARS Nobilis (Belgium)
Diamond Certification Laboratory Of Australia (Sydney)
Bijoutiers De France.
Aim : To teach you functional diamond grading in 2 days.
Locations of Seminars:
DCLA Sydney Australia.
Duration : 2 days
Maximum 8 students
Program of the Diamond Grading Seminar:
Day 1 9.30 to 10.30 Lesson 1 : Carat,Colour,Clarity
10.30 to 15.00 Practice on lesson 1
14.00 to 15.00 Lesson 2 : Cut
15.00 to 16.30 Practice on lesson 2
Day 2 9.30 to 10.30 Lesson 3: Certificates,Fancy- Cuts
10.30 to 15.00 Practice on lesson 3
15.00 to 16.30 How to sell more diamonds
This program of the Diamond Grading Seminar can vary depending on the location where the seminar is held.
Also Available for Diamond traders and retailers:
- Diamond Grading Refresher
Buying a diamond does not need to be a confusing process - DCLA offers in laboratory seminars teaching you what you need to know about diamonds and how to buy the smart way, getting the right diamond at the right price.
DCLA diamond experts will walk participants through ‘How to Buy a Diamond’ during in-house seminars located at the actual DCLA Laboratory.
Other topics including:
- Detailed explanation and hands-on evaluation of the 4C’s of diamond grading. Participants will take part in the grading process to learn how the quality and value of a diamond are established.
- Discussion of how the diamond shape, size, and quality affect its value.
- How to go about buying or selling a diamond, the options available and which option is most appropriate for you to get the best value.
- How to read, understand, and compare Diamond Grading Certificates.
- Explanation and identification of diamond treatments and synthetic diamonds, and how they affect value.
Participants will have ample opportunity to ask questions throughout the workshop. Workshops are conducted as needed, please note that spacing is limited.
Contact DCLA on 1300 66 3252(DCLA) to register and reserve your place.